Friday, March 03, 2006

Welcome to my pinboard for my up-coming travels. I'll be using this site to keep you posted on where I am, where i've been, and where i'm going to. Feel free to use this as a message board and make sure you post when I hit your town so we can meet up! Here's the itinerary:

23 March - to Tokyo for karaoke
27 March - to Kyoto for sushi
4 April - to Singapore for fake Prada
7 April - to Melbourne for cheap out-of-season Commonwealth Games merchandise
15 April - to Alice Springs and whatever else i can find to do there
21 April - to Canberra. I don't know why, I just am. It has books.
24 April - to Sydney for sun, sea and sand
1 to 31 May - Christchurch to Auckland and lots of bits inbetween, for the adrenaline kicks
1 June - to Fiji for cheap cocktails
8 June - to LA for Baywatch
16 June - to Portland for lots of books and coffee (reason enough)
21 June - to Vancouver and the Rockies, for the memories
13 July - to Toronto for poutine
23 July - to New York for Schwimmer and Gyllenhaal (and Ben Stiller if he's around)
28 July - to the UK. Because I live there.

Post or email me if i'm passing through one of your cities so i can get in touch and meet up. In the meantime - i have to find a new sarong and some sunnies......

4 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Caz, Sounds cool although I reckon you'll drop of exhaustion long before you make it home...which will be on my birthday, how did you know! ;) Watch out for Portland - the layout of the streets doesn't make any sense and the busdrives are amazingly unhelpful. Get Poutine at Sneaky Dees on College and bathurst; if you see any compelte morons there they're probably my ex-flatmates, cuz I lived just down the road. throw your spare poutine at them please (and there WILL be spare, oh yes!) Get down to te Islands for a sunset.

Oh, and I'm sure you know this by now, but you should lay out all the stuff you want to take, and then put about half of it back because you won't need it and you'll end up having to chuck it when it gets too heavy! Have fun darlin'

Joanne xx

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Caz, Sounds cool although I reckon you'll drop of exhaustion long before you make it home...which will be on my birthday, how did you know! ;) Watch out for Portland - the layout of the streets doesn't make any sense and the busdrives are amazingly unhelpful. Get Poutine at Sneaky Dees on College and bathurst; if you see any compelte morons there they're probably my ex-flatmates, cuz I lived just down the road. throw your spare poutine at them please (and there WILL be spare, oh yes!) Get down to te Islands for a sunset.

Oh, and I'm sure you know this by now, but you should lay out all the stuff you want to take, and then put about half of it back because you won't need it and you'll end up having to chuck it when it gets too heavy! Have fun darlin'

Joanne xx

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline,

When you get to Singapore you have to do the Night Safari, you will piss yourself laughting at the commentary. Go to Raffles for a very posh curry in the tiffin room, but its very expensive. Or sit in the long room at night slip back in time, throw peanut shells on the floor and drink singapore slings (they were invented there!!) bliss!!!

Have a ball,

Love Rachel

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cazz.
cool travel plans. hope u will have a nice trip around most of the globe. Take care, Mikkel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home