Monday, May 15, 2006

Guess what i did yesterday? It turns out that paragliding was not enough - i needed another adrenaline fix. I meant to move on to my next location but the weather forecast was too good to pass this up. I do believe i have skydived in one of New Zealand's best locations - the Abel Tasman bay, with golden beaches, snow covered mountains and even a view to the North Island. I had a bit of a sniffle before going up and after plummeting through winds at -15 degrees i now well and truly have a full on cold. I was up for staying on in Nelson another day to go hangliding, but now i'm staying on just to get mothered by my hosts. Excellent. I fear i may not get to the North Island because i'm having far too much fun here and feel at home in my hostel - i almost feel like a full time resident here. We shall see.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U R MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fair play though more guts than me, lowis says well done u have joined the elite clan of the brave( or stupid havent decided which yet

Take Care Bro And Lowis

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound in much better spirits. Great that you've done something and enjoying the experience. Your new hostel sounds good aswell. Take care. love & God Bless Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home