Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just testing the picture upload function. I found this pic somewhere on my computer and therefore have no idea who to credit it to, so apologies to whoever i stole it from. It's obviously St Paul's and its taken from the Millennium Bridge just infront of the Tate Modern. It's really best viewed at night, but hey, i didn't take it so why am i complaining?

5 days to go until i leave this currently very un-green and a little un-pleasant land (William Blake will be turning in his grave) and head to the land of the rising sun. How poetic. I'm nearly set. I've dyed my hair back to what i thought was close to my natural colour so i wouldn't have to fuss over roots, but i have little memory of what that colour used to be. Hence i think i've gone a bit too dark. I've now got about 2 weeks to embrace the sun and rescue my now corpse-like complexion in an attempt to look less monochrome when i get to Oz. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home